Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Play Ball


Believe it or not, I'm not much of a sports fan. The only sport I play is yoga...and I don't even think that is considered a sport as much as it's like, meditation or something. Chelsea can throw a perfect spiraling football, which is about the extent of her athletic abilities. We do, however, loooooooove attending sporting events for the following reasons: 

1. Beer
2. Hot Dogs
3. Cotton Candy

Last night we went to an Angel's game- all 4 of us Fowler sisters. (Did you know that I have 2 more younger sisters, who are equally as crazy and vivacious and fabulous? True story.) I have no clue what team they played against and no clue who won, but I do know that we had a fabulous time and looked really cute doing so. Attached  is the photographic evidence: 

PS- I dug this random-ass baseball tee out of the Pile Sale this weekend and guess what the team name is? GRIMES- my bbygurl! 

Until Next Time, 

Britt







No comments:

Post a Comment