Friday, March 29, 2013

Mood Predicting Pajamas


Generally speaking, I am not a jeans and a t-shirt kinda girl. You know…I need more glamour. I’m old fashioned in that way. But sometimes the non-chalance and ease of jeans feels downright decadent, ya know? It’s the uniform of leisure. And paired with a slouchy, oversized, pajama top and gobs of diamonds, stones, and silver the whole ensemble says, “Look…I ain’t got nowhere to be. You’re on my time, bitch.” Also let’s talk about the magical fabric of this pajama top…ya it’s like mood ring fabric. I SWEAR. I bought it at a vintage shop and I am terrified to wash it for fear it may loose it’s mood prediction power. But that’s what Febreeze is for, right?

Vintage hat. Vintage top. Vintage earrings. F21 necklace. F21 bracelets. Gap jeans. Vintage boots.

Until next time, 

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment