Saturday, December 29, 2012

Rainy Day Red


Ahhhh...rainy days. I've never been that girl that's like, "ZOMG let's dance in the rain. OMG I just love, love, LOVE rainy dayz!" (You know the type...the kind that end up spending the rest of the day with wet jeans and socks...ew.) Dude, rain sucks. Everything gets all wet and it's humid and sticky and my hair gets ALL kinds of frizzy. Hence, my easy, breezy, rainy day ensemble. A bright beanie to distract people from my messy rain-hair. A big-ass fuzzy coat thrown over a mini dress to keep me warm AND cool...best of both worlds. And some comfortable wedge booties to keep my feet dry...gotta stay elevated! PS- Guys, I got this entire ensemble in one fell swoop of Goodwill. Twenty-five bucks out the door. Thrift store shopping...LIFE HACK.

Thrifted...everything. JK. F21 Necklace.

Until next time,

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment