Monday, February 4, 2013

Power to the Pussy

Britt and I went out in Huntington Beach the other day to snap some pics and enjoy the sun, surf, and 70-degree temps. (Dear NYC, SUCKAHS! Sincerely, Cali) In case you are having trouble deciphering my tank, it has a photo of a cat sitting on some rocks with the words, “Pussy Rocks” printed across the chest. True story. Found it at Goodwill a couple weeks ago and something in my brain told me that I needed to take it home. Also it only cost $2 so...there’s that. At first I was all, WTF am I gonna do with a Pussy Rocks tank?! But then I was all...dude, who the eff cares?! Who says we can’t be a little silly and light hearted with our fashion...we can’t be taking this ish so serious like, all the time. I mean, I hate to burst everyone’s bubble but, it’s just clothes people. Lighten up! And ya know what else? With all this GIRL POWER talk lately and these BAD ASS FEMALES we got poppin’ up everywhere, I decided to wear my pussy rocks tank with pride...like power to the pussy! Ladies is on FIRE lately, don’t ya think? Who you callin’ a pussy now, bro?

Thrifted tank. Thrifted flannel. TopShop Skirt. F21 nacklace. F21 Bracelet. Demonia creepers. Boyfriend' beanie<3 

Until next time,

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment