Monday, April 8, 2013

Fashion Memories

I’m not gonna lie to you: I have a shit ton of clothes. I mean, when you don’t pay over $10 for anything...things can get a little out of hand. And ok, don’t judge me but- I almost never repeat outfits. Ever. I mean suuuuuure, I will wear any item in my closet a million times, but always in a brand new way. I think it’s because my brain creates memories based on what I was wearing. Like, “Britt remember that random party we went to that one time?” Why yes I do…because I wore that lime green dress with my crazy blazer and cowboy boots. Or, “Hey girl, remember when we went to those random bars in Fullerton?” Yes, I remember because I wore my vintage Philippines tee. The more variety I have in my day-to-day ensembles, the more likely it is that my brain will store random memories that would otherwise be deemed uneventful. On especially eventful days, I like to don an entirely fresh and brand-spanking-new look...which was exactly the case with today’s ensemble. After all, it’s not every day Boyfriend and I road-trip it across the desert to Vegas. Except now this ensemble is extra-special because this is what I was wearing when he asked me to marry him<3 He loves me despite my VPL ;)


Thrifted button down. Thrifted tennis skirt. Thrifted booties. F21 jewelry.


Until next time, 

Brittany



No comments:

Post a Comment