Monday, June 10, 2013

Medieval Goes Mod

Today I bring you another unlikely fashion duo. Last Thursday we tried Courtney Love meets Jackie O. And today; Medieval goes Mod. Think of me as a modern day King...yes, King. It’s 2013; ladies is kings, too! Lately I loooooove combining two seemingly unrelated eras in fashion; just for shits and gigs. It’s fun to see what new/interesting combinations I can conjure up. In creating a medieval mod, I decided it would be fun to combine the youthful, “cool kid” attitude and quintessential swingin 60’s silhouette with the ultra luxurious and plush textiles of regal medieval fashion. Are head chains like, totally passe? Well DGAF...I mean how all-powerful can you be if you ain’t even rocking a crown?!

Thrift/Vintage everything. Head Chain = F21.

Until next time,

Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment