Thursday, September 26, 2013

Back to Basics




Maxi Skirt: Influence c/o Triple S Clothing. Beaded Crop: Miss Selfridge. Belt: ASOS. Lipstick: Topshop Fire Cracker

Sometimes I will stand in front of my wardrobe for what seems like an eternity, you know when you just have no idea what you want to wear or how you want to look. But sometimes, you open the doors and you know – you want to be comfy, you want something low maintenance and something easy. Well this outfit is the result of one of those type of days.
With the weather being warmer than I anticipated for late September, this jersey maxi skirt is super soft and comfortable and can easily be worn when the sun is shining or layered up when it gets colder. I picked up this beaded crop from Miss Selfridge a few years ago – granted it’s lost a few of it’s beads, but I kinda prefer it that way and it takes this outfit from being plain Jane to a little more textured and interesting.

I’ve also decided to rekindle my love for Topshop’s Fire Cracker lippy – it’s ridiculously bright but I quite like the contrast between my red hair and the bold orange tones from the lipstick.

What’s your outfit of choice through this odd transitional Autumn period?

No comments:

Post a Comment