Wednesday, October 2, 2013

London Fashion Week Day 1 | Somerset House Street Style

London Fashion Week isn’t something I’ve experienced before. Being a complete fashion week novice I didn’t apply for any shows, but what I did discover is that it’s absolutely fine to just pop down to Somerset House and mooch about, snapping away at street style.

My beautiful cousin Kyle lives in London and she was lucky enough for me to drag her around ;). It was incredible seeing all the hustle and bustle and although it would’ve been amazing to see a few shows I was completely content running around with my camera! I also didn’t quite expect that so many people would ask for myphoto – that was weird (they also snapped away at Ky, but that’s a given – she’s a beauty). We spent a good few hours there and I thought you guys might quite like to see my favourite looks from the day?










Hat: American Apparel (similar here). Denim Jacket: Urban Outfitters. Playsuit: Vintage (similar here). Bag: DSUK. Brouges: ASOS. Lipstick: Kate Moss for Rimmel 107
It wouldn’t be right if I didn’t show you what I wore, would it? There were lots of women braving the bitterly cold day in stiletto’s but heels aren’t for me at the best of times and I wasn’t about to feel uncomfortable with a whole day on my feet – so obviously I opted for comfort.

Did any of you lovely lot attend this year? I’d love to know your favourite look from the above – mine has to be that handsome chappy in that AMAZING coat!

Much love, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment