Monday, October 7, 2013

Shaun the Sheep





Gilet: c/o Traffic People. Strap Top: Primark. Belt: Vintage. Leggings: Topshop. Boots: Urban Outfitters. Lipstick: Kate Moss 107
I'm not going to lie, this amazingly fluffy gilet (*shouts: it's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!!* - name that film) is the warmest, cosiest thing I have ever worn in my life ever. I get super cold as soon as the sun isn't shining, even if the weather is still technically warm and with this having no arms I wasn't convinced it would keep me toasty enough..how wrong I was. It is so thick and full that I literally feel like I'm wrapped up in a thick bed of candy floss (that would be amazing). 

Because it's quite a statement piece I've just thrown on a strap top and my trusty topshop leggings to cover my modesty ;). Not only is it ultimate comfort, but it feels so soft and I love the way it's segmented into stripes, it helps to break it up a little and stop you looking so much like a sheep..y'know?

Seriously though, so comfy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment