Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mack Daddy

Seriously though...I think this coat may have belonged to a Pimp. This is like, one majorly BOSS fur coat. It’s real...as if you couldn’t tell. (Don’t worry it’s vintage, honey!) Scored this bad boy for $5. True story. Went for a sort of Cali cool 70’s mack daddy vibe with a perfectly worn vintage tee, denim shorty-shorts, cowboy booties, and a wide brimmed black hat. I know this coat once belonged to a Pimp, because when I wear it I have a little more swag in my step, know what I mean? Big Pimpin, spendin G’s...that kinda stuff. I actually rather enjoy dressing like a Pimp. I added the black wide brimmed hat and walked around feelin like I was the mudda fuggin Queen Bee all day. Ladies is Pimps, too!

Vinatge Coat. Vintage Tee. Thrifted shorts. Thrifted Hat. F21 Booties.

Until Next time,

Bittany

No comments:

Post a Comment