Monday, March 11, 2013

My Favorite Happy Face Scarf

I have had this happy face scarf for quite a while. It’s one of my favorite purchases that I’ve made recently, and yet I haven’t worn in out of my house yet! I could never quite figure out how to style it. You know… make it look real fresh and real cool. I tried it with every possible combination and tested it in a variety of different ways but nothing looked…right. My love for the scarf never waned, and I dreamed of the day I would finally be able to take him out for a spin. “Oh well, I’ll try again another day,” I would think to myself. Yesterday, I was faced head-on with the realization/reminder that life is short. In the spirit of living in the moment and appreciating every damn day for how much it’s truly worth, I said “fuck it”…and I finally wore my favorite happy face scarf.

Vintage scarf. Vintage sequin top. Zara sweatpants. Vintage shoes.

Until next time,

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment