Friday, March 1, 2013

On Hair and Make-Up: I DGAF

In case you haven’t noticed, Britt and I are NOT hair and make-up kinda gals. It is our hope that all of our stellar vintage pieces and overall fabulousness are distracting you from the lack of skills we possess in the beauty and hair care department. Every once in a while we’ll apply an obnoxiously loud lip color; hoping it works as a sort of cosmetic “optical illusion”. (Like, for instance, today.) And I mean, have you guys noticed how often we wear hats?! (FYI: quite freaking often.) Oddly enough, my love for hats is directly correlated with my general feeling of disdain for styling my hair. Coincidence? No, no it is not. Sometimes I wish I could be that “well-rounded” blogger extraordinaire; with her Topknot 101 Tutorial Video, Step by Step Guide to the Perfect Cat-Eye, and How-To Perfect Your Polka Dot Pedicure…but why lie to myself? No tea, no shade, just ain’t my cup of tea. I just DGAF about that shiz. (Also, yes, if you must know I am maaaaajorly lacking in the skillz department. MAD PROPZ to you, ladies!) At the end of the day, different strokes for different folks, right? Different people like different things. And different people live in different ways. As for Britt and myself, I think we’ve found our little niche. We’ve combined our two favorite things that start with the letter “F”: Fashion and Food…for thought. See what I did there? LOL- did you think we were ACTUALLY gonna turn into some kinda food bloggers? Ain’t nobody got time for dat.

Vintage dress. Vintage Hat. Demonia Creepers. F21 bracelets.

Until Next Time,

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment