Monday, January 28, 2013

Stella Style

My Grandma gave me my first laptop for my Sweet 16 birthday, during my sophomore year in High School. After making the big decision to retire my middle school screen name of NFashionGal and opting for the more mature xoBiNNYox, I spent hours choosing the perfect color scheme, aligning the fonts just so, and choosing the perfect Rocket Summer lyrics for my AIM profile. At last, my masterpiece was complete. I remember I felt like Lizzie McGuire; my own room, zebra print curtains, leopard print bedding, sparkly photo frames with “BFF” or “SISTERS” occupying every open surface space, framed editorials from Vogue lining the walls, and NOW, my very own laptop! I was living the teenage dream! Naturally, the first website I ever visited on my new laptop was...Style.com. And lemme tell ya, for a fashion obsessed kid in the ‘burbs, I couldn’t believe what a magical place it was! I still haven’t quite gotten over my Style.com obsession; and whenever I’m feeling uninspired I mosey on over and browse through old collections or new, looking for something that will spark my interest. (If you haven’t already check out the “Video” tab. I am SO obsessed.) I was feeling a tad uninspired just the other day and ended up scoping out Stella McCartney’s latest Resort Collection. I had just the A-HA moment that I was looking for; LOVE the fresh pastel color combos with splashes of luxe leopard. Both of which directly inspired my easy ensemble for lunch at the Gypsy Den...again.

Vintage sweater. Vintage button up. F21 shorts. Vintage shoes. F21 necklace.

Until Next Time,

Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment