Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Your Own Brand of Swag

Some people have a sort of general style that they stick to, you know...their aesthetic is somewhat consistent day in and day out. Like maybe minimalist, haute boho, or just straight up glamorous. Ya know what I mean? They’ve got their own brand of swag or something. Anyways. WTF is my style?! I can’t quite pin it down. Does that mean it’s just like, eclectic or...? I feel like to describe someone’s style as ‘eclectic’ is actually cheating. I mean like, when I look up ‘eclectic’ in the thesaurus some of the synonyms we got here are ‘miscellaneous’ or ‘assorted’; which is not necessarily the look I am going for. But still...I can’t put my finger ont it. What is your style? I am honestly curious to know how you would describe your personal style vibez; just cause it’s kinda a fun thing to talk about amongst ourselves. Like when you take a quiz together while reading a magazine with your girlfriends type-a-thing or like, horoscopes or something. Also, even if this is your first glance at me ever in your whole life, please take a crack at describing what you think my style could be and maybe I will adopt it as my own. Maaaaaybe.

Vintage sequin top. Thrifted striped pants. F21 earrings and bracelet. Jessica Simpson heels.

Until next time, 

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment